How many syllables in Bay
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Reddish brown; of the color of a chestnut; -- applied to the
color of horses.
- n. - An inlet of the sea, usually smaller than a gulf, but of the
same general character.
- n. - A small body of water set off from the main body; as a
compartment containing water for a wheel; the portion of a canal just
outside of the gates of a lock, etc.
- n. - A recess or indentation shaped like a bay.
- n. - A principal compartment of the walls, roof, or other part of a
building, or of the whole building, as marked off by the buttresses,
vaulting, mullions of a window, etc.; one of the main divisions of any
structure, as the part of a bridge between two piers.
- n. - A compartment in a barn, for depositing hay, or grain in the
1 Syllable Words Starting with?