How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Incapable of producing offspring; producing no young;
sterile; -- said of women and female animals.
- a. - Not producing vegetation, or useful vegetation; /rile.
- a. - Unproductive; fruitless; unprofitable; empty.
- a. - Mentally dull; stupid.
- n. - A tract of barren land.
- n. - Elevated lands or plains on which grow small trees, but not
timber; as, pine barrens; oak barrens. They are not necessarily
sterile, and are often fertile.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?