How many syllables in Bail
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A bucket or scoop used in bailing water out of a boat.
- v. t. - To lade; to dip and throw; -- usually with out; as, to
bail water out of a boat.
- v. t. - To dip or lade water from; -- often with out to express
completeness; as, to bail a boat.
- v./t. - To deliver; to release.
- v./t. - To set free, or deliver from arrest, or out of custody, on
the undertaking of some other person or persons that he or they will be
responsible for the appearance, at a certain day and place, of the
- v./t. - To deliver, as goods in trust, for some special object or
purpose, upon a contract, expressed or implied, that the trust shall be
faithfully executed on the part of the bailee, or person intrusted; as,
to bail cloth to a tailor to be made into a garment; to bail goods to a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?