How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To take to or upon one's self; to take formally and
demonstratively; sometimes, to appropriate or take unjustly.
- v. t. - To take for granted, or without proof; to suppose as a
fact; to suppose or take arbitrarily or tentatively.
- v. t. - To pretend to possess; to take in appearance.
- v. t. - To receive or adopt.
- v. i. - To be arrogant or pretentious; to claim more than is
- v. i. - To undertake, as by a promise.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?