How many syllables in Diet
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Course of living or nourishment; what is eaten and drunk
habitually; food; victuals; fare.
- n. - A course of food selected with reference to a particular
state of health; prescribed allowance of food; regimen prescribed.
- v. t. - To cause to take food; to feed.
- v. t. - To cause to eat and drink sparingly, or by prescribed
rules; to regulate medicinally the food of.
- v. i. - To eat; to take one's meals.
- v. i. - To eat according to prescribed rules; to ear sparingly;
as, the doctor says he must diet.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?