How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To bring to a likeness or to conformity; to cause a
- v. t. - To liken; to compa/e.
- v. t. - To appropriate and transform or incorporate into the
substance of the assimilating body; to absorb or appropriate, as
nourishment; as, food is assimilated and converted into organic tissue.
- v. i. - To become similar or like something else.
- v. i. - To change and appropriate nourishment so as to make
it a part of the substance of the assimilating body.
- v. i. - To be converted into the substance of the
assimilating body; to become incorporated; as, some kinds of food
assimilate more readily than others.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?