How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of setting or placing before; the act of
- n. - That which is proposed; that which is offered, as for
consideration, acceptance, or adoption; a proposal; as, the enemy made
propositions of peace; his proposition was not accepted.
- n. - A statement of religious doctrine; an article of
faith; creed; as, the propositions of Wyclif and Huss.
- n. - A complete sentence, or part of a sentence consisting
of a subject and predicate united by a copula; a thought expressed or
propounded in language; a from of speech in which a predicate is
affirmed or denied of a subject; as, snow is white.
- n. - A statement in terms of a truth to be demonstrated, or
of an operation to be performed.
- n. - That which is offered or affirmed as the subject of
the discourse; anything stated or affirmed for discussion or
4 Syllable Words Starting with?