How many syllables in Assay
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Trial; attempt; essay.
- n. - Examination and determination; test; as, an assay of bread
- n. - Trial by danger or by affliction; adventure; risk; hardship;
state of being tried.
- n. - Tested purity or value.
- n. - The act or process of ascertaining the proportion of a
particular metal in an ore or alloy; especially, the determination of
the proportion of gold or silver in bullion or coin.
- n. - The alloy or metal to be assayed.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?