How many syllables in Arch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any part of a curved line.
- n. - Usually a curved member made up of separate wedge-shaped
solids, with the joints between them disposed in the direction of the
radii of the curve; used to support the wall or other weight above an
opening. In this sense arches are segmental, round (i. e.,
semicircular), or pointed.
- n. - A flat arch is a member constructed of stones cut into wedges
or other shapes so as to support each other without rising in a curve.
- n. - Any place covered by an arch; an archway; as, to pass into
the arch of a bridge.
- n. - Any curvature in the form of an arch; as, the arch of the
- v. t. - To cover with an arch or arches.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?