How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An organized living being endowed with sensation and the
power of voluntary motion, and also characterized by taking its food
into an internal cavity or stomach for digestion; by giving carbonic
acid to the air and taking oxygen in the process of respiration; and by
increasing in motive power or active aggressive force with progress to
- n. - One of the lower animals; a brute or beast, as
distinguished from man; as, men and animals.
- a. - Of or relating to animals; as, animal functions.
- a. - Pertaining to the merely sentient part of a creature, as
distinguished from the intellectual, rational, or spiritual part; as,
the animal passions or appetites.
- a. - Consisting of the flesh of animals; as, animal food.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?