How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to walking; having the faculty of
walking; formed or fitted for walking; as, an ambulatory animal.
- a. - Accustomed to move from place to place; not stationary;
movable; as, an ambulatory court, which exercises its jurisdiction in
- a. - Pertaining to a walk.
- a. - Not yet fixed legally, or settled past alteration;
alterable; as, the dispositions of a will are ambulatory until the
death of the testator.
- n. - A place to walk in, whether in the open air, as the
gallery of a cloister, or within a building.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?