How many syllables in Airy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Consisting of air; as, an airy substance; the airy parts of
- a. - Relating or belonging to air; high in air; aerial; as, an
- a. - Open to a free current of air; exposed to the air; breezy;
as, an airy situation.
- a. - Resembling air; thin; unsubstantial; not material; airlike.
- a. - Relating to the spirit or soul; delicate; graceful; as, airy
- a. - Without reality; having no solid foundation; empty; trifling;
2 Syllable Words Starting with?