How many syllables in Agree
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - In good part; kindly.
- v. i. - To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in
unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as,
all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
- v. i. - To yield assent; to accede; -- followed by to; as, to
agree to an offer, or to opinion.
- v. i. - To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or
determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a
common resolve; to promise.
- v. i. - To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to
correspond; as, the picture does not agree with the original; the two
scales agree exactly.
- v. i. - To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well; as, the
same food does not agree with every constitution.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?