How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To move with a violent, irregular action; as, the wind
agitates the sea; to agitate water in a vessel.
- v. t. - To move or actuate.
- v. t. - To stir up; to disturb or excite; to perturb; as, he
was greatly agitated.
- v. t. - To discuss with great earnestness; to debate; as, a
controversy hotly agitated.
- v. t. - To revolve in the mind, or view in all its aspects; to
contrive busily; to devise; to plot; as, politicians agitate desperate
3 Syllable Words Starting with?