How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To bring forward; to move towards the van or front; to
make to go on.
- v. t. - To raise; to elevate.
- v. t. - To raise to a higher rank; to promote.
- v. t. - To accelerate the growth or progress; to further; to
forward; to help on; to aid; to heighten; as, to advance the ripening
of fruit; to advance one's interests.
- v. t. - To bring to view or notice; to offer or propose; to
show; as, to advance an argument.
- v. t. - To make earlier, as an event or date; to hasten.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?