How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of administering; government of public
affairs; the service rendered, or duties assumed, in conducting
affairs; the conducting of any office or employment; direction;
- n. - The executive part of government; the persons
collectively who are intrusted with the execution of laws and the
superintendence of public affairs; the chief magistrate and his cabinet
or council; or the council, or ministry, alone, as in Great Britain.
- n. - The act of administering, or tendering something to
another; dispensation; as, the administration of a medicine, of an
oath, of justice, or of the sacrament.
- n. - The management and disposal, under legal authority,
of the estate of an intestate, or of a testator having no competent
- n. - The management of an estate of a deceased person by
an executor, the strictly corresponding term execution not being in
5 Syllable Words Starting with?