How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Added to a substantive as an attribute; of the nature of
an adjunct; as, an adjective word or sentence.
- n. - Not standing by itself; dependent.
- n. - Relating to procedure.
- n. - A word used with a noun, or substantive, to express a
quality of the thing named, or something attributed to it, or to limit
or define it, or to specify or describe a thing, as distinct from
something else. Thus, in phrase, "a wise ruler," wise is the adjective,
expressing a property of ruler.
- n. - A dependent; an accessory.
- v. t. - To make an adjective of; to form or change into an
3 Syllable Words Starting with?