How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of fitting or adapting, or the state of
being fitted or adapted; adaptation; adjustment; -- followed by to.
- n. - Willingness to accommodate; obligingness.
- n. - Whatever supplies a want or affords ease,
refreshment, or convenience; anything furnished which is desired or
needful; -- often in the plural; as, the accommodations -- that is,
lodgings and food -- at an inn.
- n. - An adjustment of differences; state of agreement;
- n. - The application of a writer's language, on the
ground of analogy, to something not originally referred to or intended.
- n. - A loan of money.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?