How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A coming to, or near approach; admittance; admission;
accessibility; as, to gain access to a prince.
- n. - The means, place, or way by which a thing may be
approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- n. - Admission to sexual intercourse.
- n. - Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of
territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- n. - An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- n. - A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of
2 Syllable Words Starting with?