How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A superior force of voice or of articulative effort upon
some particular syllable of a word or a phrase, distinguishing it from
- n. - A mark or character used in writing, and serving to
regulate the pronunciation; esp.: (a) a mark to indicate the nature and
place of the spoken accent; (b) a mark to indicate the quality of sound
of the vowel marked; as, the French accents.
- n. - Modulation of the voice in speaking; manner of speaking or
pronouncing; peculiar or characteristic modification of the voice;
tone; as, a foreign accent; a French or a German accent.
- n. - A word; a significant tone
- n. - expressions in general; speech.
- n. - Stress laid on certain syllables of a verse.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?