How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Withdraw; separate.
- a. - Considered apart from any application to a particular
object; separated from matter; existing in the mind only; as, abstract
truth, abstract numbers. Hence: ideal; abstruse; difficult.
- a. - Expressing a particular property of an object viewed
apart from the other properties which constitute it; -- opposed to
concrete; as, honesty is an abstract word.
- a. - Resulting from the mental faculty of abstraction; general
as opposed to particular; as, "reptile" is an abstract or general name.
- a. - Abstracted; absent in mind.
- a. - To withdraw; to separate; to take away.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?