How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To surrender or relinquish, as sovereign power; to
withdraw definitely from filling or exercising, as a high office,
station, dignity; as, to abdicate the throne, the crown, the papacy.
- v. t. - To renounce; to relinquish; -- said of authority, a
trust, duty, right, etc.
- v. t. - To reject; to cast off.
- v. t. - To disclaim and expel from the family, as a father his
child; to disown; to disinherit.
- v. i. - To relinquish or renounce a throne, or other high
office or dignity.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?