How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To use the hands or fingers in toying; to make caressing
- v. i. - To dabble in water with hands or feet; to use a paddle,
or something which serves as a paddle, in swimming, in paddling a boat,
- v. t. - To pat or stroke amorously, or gently.
- v. t. - To propel with, or as with, a paddle or paddles.
- v. t. - To pad; to tread upon; to trample.
- v. i. - An implement with a broad blade, which is used without a
fixed fulcrum in propelling and steering canoes and boats.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?