How many syllables in Laugh
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To show mirth, satisfaction, or derision, by peculiar
movement of the muscles of the face, particularly of the mouth, causing
a lighting up of the face and eyes, and usually accompanied by the
emission of explosive or chuckling sounds from the chest and throat; to
indulge in laughter.
- v. i. - Fig.: To be or appear gay, cheerful, pleasant, mirthful,
lively, or brilliant; to sparkle; to sport.
- v. t. - To affect or influence by means of laughter or ridicule.
- v. t. - To express by, or utter with, laughter; -- with out.
- n. - An expression of mirth peculiar to the human species; the
sound heard in laughing; laughter. See Laugh, v. i.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?