How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large basket, usually with a cover, used for the packing
and carrying of articles; as, a hamper of wine; a clothes hamper; an
oyster hamper, which contains two bushels.
- v. t. - To put in a hamper.
- v. t. - To put a hamper or fetter on; to shackle; to insnare; to
inveigle; hence, to impede in motion or progress; to embarrass; to
- n. - A shackle; a fetter; anything which impedes.
- n. - Articles ordinarily indispensable, but in the way at
2 Syllable Words Starting with?