How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of breaking, in a figurative sense.
- n. - Specifically: A breaking or infraction of a law, or of any
obligation or tie; violation; non-fulfillment; as, a breach of
contract; a breach of promise.
- n. - A gap or opening made made by breaking or battering, as in
a wall or fortification; the space between the parts of a solid body
rent by violence; a break; a rupture.
- n. - A breaking of waters, as over a vessel; the waters
themselves; surge; surf.
- n. - A breaking up of amicable relations; rupture.
- n. - A bruise; a wound.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?