How many syllables in Wrong
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. of Wring. Wrung.
- a. - Twisted; wry; as, a wrong nose.
- a. - Not according to the laws of good morals, whether divine or
human; not suitable to the highest and best end; not morally right;
deviating from rectitude or duty; not just or equitable; not true; not
legal; as, a wrong practice; wrong ideas; wrong inclinations and
- a. - Not fit or suitable to an end or object; not appropriate for
an intended use; not according to rule; unsuitable; improper;
incorrect; as, to hold a book with the wrong end uppermost; to take the
- a. - Not according to truth; not conforming to fact or intent;
not right; mistaken; erroneous; as, a wrong statement.
- a. - Designed to be worn or placed inward; as, the wrong side of
a garment or of a piece of cloth.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?