How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A winkle.
- n. - A small ridge, prominence, or furrow formed by the
shrinking or contraction of any smooth substance; a corrugation; a
crease; a slight fold; as, wrinkle in the skin; a wrinkle in cloth.
- n. - hence, any roughness; unevenness.
- n. - A notion or fancy; a whim; as, to have a new wrinkle.
- v. t. - To contract into furrows and prominences; to make a
wrinkle or wrinkles in; to corrugate; as, wrinkle the skin or the brow.
- v. t. - Hence, to make rough or uneven in any way.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?