How many syllables in Wrest
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To turn; to twist; esp., to twist or extort by violence;
to pull of force away by, or as if by, violent wringing or twisting.
- v. t. - To turn from truth; to twist from its natural or proper
use or meaning by violence; to pervert; to distort.
- v. t. - To tune with a wrest, or key.
- n. - The act of wresting; a wrench; a violent twist; hence,
- n. - Active or moving power.
- n. - A key to tune a stringed instrument of music.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?