How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- prep. - In the inner or interior part of; inside of; not
without; as, within doors.
- prep. - In the limits or compass of; not further in length than;
as, within five miles; not longer in time than; as, within an hour; not
exceeding in quantity; as, expenses kept within one's income.
- prep. - Hence, inside the limits, reach, or influence of; not
going outside of; not beyond, overstepping, exceeding, or the like.
- adv. - In the inner part; inwardly; internally.
- adv. - In the house; in doors; as, the master is within.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?