How many syllables in Widow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A woman who has lost her husband by death, and has not
married again; one living bereaved of a husband.
- a. - Widowed.
- v. t. - To reduce to the condition of a widow; to bereave of a
husband; -- rarely used except in the past participle.
- v. t. - To deprive of one who is loved; to strip of anything
beloved or highly esteemed; to make desolate or bare; to bereave.
- v. t. - To endow with a widow's right.
- v. t. - To become, or survive as, the widow of.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?