How many syllables in Whoop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The hoopoe.
- v. i. - To utter a whoop, or loud cry, as eagerness, enthusiasm,
or enjoyment; to cry out; to shout; to halloo; to utter a war whoop; to
hoot, as an owl.
- v. i. - To cough or breathe with a sonorous inspiration, as in
- v. t. - To insult with shouts; to chase with derision.
- n. - A shout of pursuit or of war; a very of eagerness,
enthusiasm, enjoyment, vengeance, terror, or the like; an halloo; a
hoot, or cry, as of an owl.
- n. - A loud, shrill, prolonged sound or sonorous inspiration, as
in whooping cough.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?