How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To roll, as the body of an animal; to tumble about,
especially in anything foul or defiling; to wallow.
- v. i. - To rise and fall, as waves; to tumble over, as billows.
- v. i. - To wither; to wilt.
- a. - Of, pertaining to, or designating, the most heavily
weighted race in a meeting; as, a welter race; the welter stakes.
- n. - That in which any person or thing welters, or wallows;
filth; mire; slough.
- n. - A rising or falling, as of waves; as, the welter of the
billows; the welter of a tempest.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?