How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A twig or flexible rod; hence, a hurdle made of such rods.
- n. - A rod laid on a roof to support the thatch.
- n. - A naked fleshy, and usually wrinkled and highly colored,
process of the skin hanging from the chin or throat of a bird or
- n. - Barbel of a fish.
- n. - The astringent bark of several Australian trees of the
genus Acacia, used in tanning; -- called also wattle bark.
- n. - The trees from which the bark is obtained. See Savanna
wattle, under Savanna.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?