How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- noun - A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- noun - United States educator who was born a slave but became educated and founded a college at Tuskegee in Alabama (1856-1915)
- noun - The federal government of the United States
- noun - 1st President of the United States; commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolution (1732-1799)
- noun - The capital of the United States in the District of Columbia and a tourist mecca; George Washington commissioned Charles L'Enfant to lay out the city in 1791
3 Syllable Words Starting with?