How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to the mass, or multitude, of people;
common; general; ordinary; public; hence, in general use; vernacular.
- a. - Belonging or relating to the common people, as
distinguished from the cultivated or educated; pertaining to common
life; plebeian; not select or distinguished; hence, sometimes, of
little or no value.
- a. - Hence, lacking cultivation or refinement; rustic; boorish;
also, offensive to good taste or refined feelings; low; coarse; mean;
base; as, vulgar men, minds, language, or manners.
- n. - One of the common people; a vulgar person.
- n. - The vernacular, or common language.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?