How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Manly strength or courage; bravery; daring; spirit; valor.
- n. - Active quality or power; capacity or power adequate to the
production of a given effect; energy; strength; potency; efficacy; as,
the virtue of a medicine.
- n. - Energy or influence operating without contact of the
material or sensible substance.
- n. - Excellence; value; merit; meritoriousness; worth.
- n. - Specifically, moral excellence; integrity of character;
purity of soul; performance of duty.
- n. - A particular moral excellence; as, the virtue of
temperance, of charity, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?