How many syllables in Vent
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Sale; opportunity to sell; market.
- v. t. - To sell; to vend.
- n. - A baiting place; an inn.
- v. i. - To snuff; to breathe or puff out; to snort.
- n. - A small aperture; a hole or passage for air or any fluid to
escape; as, the vent of a cask; the vent of a mold; a volcanic vent.
- n. - The anal opening of certain invertebrates and fishes; also,
the external cloacal opening of reptiles, birds, amphibians, and many
1 Syllable Words Starting with?