How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Moving from place to place without a settled habitation;
- a. - Floating about without any certain direction; driven to
- a. - Being a vagabond; strolling and idle or vicious.
- n. - One who wanders from place to place, having no fixed
dwelling, or not abiding in it, and usually without the means of honest
livelihood; a vagrant; a tramp; hence, a worthless person; a rascal.
- v. i. - To play the vagabond; to wander like a vagabond; to
3 Syllable Words Starting with?