How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To take the load from; to discharge of a load or cargo;
to disburden; as, to unload a ship; to unload a beast.
- v. t. - Hence, to relieve from anything onerous.
- v. t. - To discharge or remove, as a load or a burden; as, to
unload the cargo of a vessel.
- v. t. - To draw the charge from; as, to unload a gun.
- v. t. - To sell in large quantities, as stock; to get rid of.
- v. i. - To perform the act of unloading anything; as, let unload
2 Syllable Words Starting with?