How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To go or move below or under.
- v. t. - To be subjected to; to bear up against; to pass
through; to endure; to suffer; to sustain; as, to undergo toil and
fatigue; to undergo pain, grief, or anxiety; to undergothe operation of
amputation; food in the stomach undergoes the process of digestion.
- v. t. - To be the bearer of; to possess.
- v. t. - To undertake; to engage in; to hazard.
- v. t. - To be subject or amenable to; to underlie.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?