How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To free from flexure; to make, or allow to become,
straight; to loosen; as, to unbend a bow.
- v. t. - A remit from a strain or from exertion; to set at ease
for a time; to relax; as, to unbend the mind from study or care.
- v. t. - To unfasten, as sails, from the spars or stays to which
they are attached for use.
- v. t. - To cast loose or untie, as a rope.
- v. i. - To cease to be bent; to become straight or relaxed.
- v. i. - To relax in exertion, attention, severity, or the like;
hence, to indulge in mirth or amusement.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?