How many syllables in Troop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A collection of people; a company; a number; a multitude.
- n. - Soldiers, collectively; an army; -- now generally used in
- n. - Specifically, a small body of cavalry, light horse, or
dragoons, consisting usually of about sixty men, commanded by a
captain; the unit of formation of cavalry, corresponding to the company
in infantry. Formerly, also, a company of horse artillery; a battery.
- n. - A company of stageplayers; a troupe.
- n. - A particular roll of the drum; a quick march.
- v. i. - To move in numbers; to come or gather in crowds or
1 Syllable Words Starting with?