How many syllables in Trial
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of trying or testing in any manner.
- n. - Any effort or exertion of strength for the purpose of
ascertaining what can be done or effected.
- n. - The act of testing by experience; proof; test.
- n. - Examination by a test; experiment, as in chemistry,
- n. - The state of being tried or tempted; exposure to suffering
that tests strength, patience, faith, or the like; affliction or
temptation that exercises and proves the graces or virtues of men.
- n. - That which tries or afflicts; that which harasses; that
which tries the character or principles; that which tempts to evil; as,
his child's conduct was a sore trial.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?