How many syllables in Trash
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is worthless or useless; rubbish; refuse.
- n. - Especially, loppings and leaves of trees, bruised sugar
cane, or the like.
- n. - A worthless person.
- n. - A collar, leash, or halter used to restrain a dog in
- v. t. - To free from trash, or worthless matter; hence, to lop;
to crop, as to trash the rattoons of sugar cane.
- v. t. - To treat as trash, or worthless matter; hence, to spurn,
humiliate, or crush.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?