How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A horizontal crossbar in a window, over a door, or between
a door and a window above it. Transom is the horizontal, as mullion is
the vertical, bar across an opening. See Illust. of Mullion.
- n. - One of the principal transverse timbers of the stern,
bolted to the sternpost and giving shape to the stern structure; --
called also transsummer.
- n. - The piece of wood or iron connecting the cheeks of some
- n. - The vane of a cross-staff.
- n. - One of the crossbeams connecting the side frames of a
truck with each other.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?