How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To change the form of; to change in shape or
appearance; to metamorphose; as, a caterpillar is ultimately
transformed into a butterfly.
- v. t. - To change into another substance; to transmute; as,
the alchemists sought to transform lead into gold.
- v. t. - To change in nature, disposition, heart, character,
or the like; to convert.
- v. t. - To change, as an algebraic expression or geometrical
figure, into another from without altering its value.
- v. i. - To be changed in form; to be metamorphosed.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?