How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To pass goods and commodities from one person to
another for an equivalent in goods or money; to buy or sell goods; to
barter; to trade.
- v. i. - To trade meanly or mercenarily; to bargain.
- v. t. - To exchange in traffic; to effect by a bargain or for a
- v. - Commerce, either by barter or by buying and selling;
interchange of goods and commodities; trade.
- v. - Commodities of the market.
- v. - The business done upon a railway, steamboat line, etc.,
with reference to the number of passengers or the amount of freight
2 Syllable Words Starting with?