How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To transfer; to transmit; to hand down; as, to traduce
mental qualities to one's descendants.
- v. t. - To translate from one language to another; as, to
traduce and compose works.
- v. t. - To increase or distribute by propagation.
- v. t. - To draw away; to seduce.
- v. t. - To represent; to exhibit; to display; to expose; to
make an example of.
- v. t. - To expose to contempt or shame; to represent as
blamable; to calumniate; to vilify; to defame.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?