How many syllables in Tip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The point or extremity of anything; a pointed or somewhat
sharply rounded end; the end; as, the tip of the finger; the tip of a
- n. - An end piece or part; a piece, as a cap, nozzle, ferrule, or
point, applied to the extreme end of anything; as, a tip for an
umbrella, a shoe, a gas burner, etc.
- n. - A piece of stiffened lining pasted on the inside of a hat
- n. - A thin, boarded brush made of camel's hair, used by gilders in
lifting gold leaf.
- n. - Rubbish thrown from a quarry.
- v. t. - To form a point upon; to cover the tip, top, or end of; as,
to tip anything with gold or silver.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?